The Greenline Rear Galley Conversion
From £37,950 on the road
Cassette Toilet - Maximum Storage - Flexible Seating
Available across a range of base vehicles including;
Ford Transit Custom
Elevating Roof and fixed High Top versions, Short and Long Wheelbase.
A Popular Layout Incorporating Our Unique Features !
- 4 travel seats with seatbelts (5 travel seats available on some base vehicles)
- 2 berth or 4 berth with optional roof-bed, 2 singles 1.86 and 1.83 x 0.6 with centre cushion to make into double.
- Galley: 50 litre compressor fridge with freezer compartment, sink, 2 burner hob, grill. Oven optional. Or glass lidded 2 burner hob with sink combination unit if you prefer.
- Water: pumped cold water system (hot water optional), 30 litre fresh tank (inboard). Larger fresh and waste tank (underslung) optional. Outdoor shower point optional.
- Gas: locker for 6kg Calor cylinder (or Campingas). Underslung LPG tank option - dependent on base vehicle.
- Full electrical system with, 240v hook up, battery charger, 2 x 240v and 2 x 12v sockets. 110 Ah leisure battery, Super bright LED lighting throughout. Solar charging system and additional sockets optional.
- Body lined and insulated. Increased winterisation available.
- Cab thermal blinds and a choice of curtains in habitation area.
- Cab passenger and drivers seat swivels, with foot rests.
- Choice of standard tint or privacy glazing. Motorhome double glazed window units optional.
- Webasto diesel fired space heater optional.
Additional equipment fitted to High Roof vans:
- Roof light over lounge
- Additional high level lockers in Galley
- Choice of 2 berth with storage lockers or 4 berth with childs' fold down bunks (1.65 x 0.5m) above lounge.
- Additional electrical socket and lighting
The above is a guide to the minimum equipment and options typically fitted to all our vans, final specifications of water tanks, bed dimensions and leisure battery vary slightly according to base vehicle,
Our conversions offer excellent value for money and contain all you need for safe and enjoyable camping trips. We offer a full range of optional equipment including:
Blown Air Heating, Awnings, Waste Water Tanks, Solar Panels, Additional Batery Capacity, Increased Winterisation, Microwave, plus we will try to accomodate your individual needs.
The full range of manufacturer's options are also available on new base vehicles.
|Greenline 500 RG||Renault Trafic base from £37,950 on the road (SWB elevating roof)|
|Greenline 500 RG HT||Renault Trafic base from £39,450 on the road (SWB fixed high roof)|
|Greenline 490V RG||VW Transporter base Please enquire (SWB elevating roof)|
|Greenline 500 RG||Ford Transit Custom Base £40,950 on the road (SWB elevating roof or fixed high roof)|
Please enquire for prices on LWB versions
We can also carry out this conversion on used vans, we can either source the van or you can supply your own.
Conversion only costs are from £14,950
|Webasto Airtop 2kW heater||£950|
|Roof bed inc access ladder||£600|
|Waste tank 20 litre, manual drain valve||£120|
|Waste tank 20 litre, electric drain valve||£180|
|Fiamma Awning F45||£695|
|Oven (with 2 burner hob and grill)||£200|
|Microwave oven (240v)||£150|
|Solar panel (100w) and regulator||£450|
|Bulk LPG Tank, (base van dependent)||£600|
|‘Motorhome’ type double glazing in lieu of factory type glazing||P.O.A|
These are our most popular options, additional equipment is available. New base vehicles are available with a full range of the manufacturers optional equipment.
Important notes on beds:
On conversions to the Renault Trafic we use our own design of seating for the rear seat/beds. All versions of the Trafic have upper seat belt mounting points in the van body shell which allows us to comply with the safety regulations covering seatbelt anchorages. Most other makes of van, including the VW Transporter, do not have these mountings so we use the RIB single seat/bed with integral seat belts which adds £1500 to the cost of the conversion compared to using our own seats (this is included in the costings shown above). We can fit the single RIB seats to the Trafic if you prefer them.