The ingenious Greenline slide out - revolutionises campervan practicality
Introducing our range of innovative, high quality campervans, including the ingenious slide-out models that revolutionise campervan practicality, with fridge, cooker, sink, and porta potti all fully accessible with the large and comfortable bed set up, within the dimensions of the compact Renault Trafic or Vauxhall Vivaro van with excellent, class leading fuel economy.
We offer a range of conventional or slide-out, high top or elevating roof designs available on SWB or LWB vans. You can then choose further options to arrive at your ideal layout. 2,3 or 4 belted travel seats (5 in the conventional layout), 2, 3 or 4 berths, all downstairs or with a roof bed option. Choice of galley unit; narrower to maximise floor space or wider to house a full oven. Additional storage, bespoke trim and upholstery, heating and up-rated water systems can be specified.
The ingenuity doesn't end with the slide out. Using our experience as engineers, designers, and, of course, campervan users, we build well thought out vans to the highest standards. We call this our integrated design philosophy, where every detail is considered at the design stage. For instance, you won't find equipment placed in the bottom of cupboards as an afterthought in our vans, we wouldn't be so wasteful of storage space! That's why we mount the leisure battery and gas tank under the floor, while the fresh water tank is mounted unobtrusively inboard to protect it from winter temperatures. Cabinetwork is CNC machined to ensure accuracy and edged with a hardwearing banding. Other touches you'll appreciate include the easily accessible water pump, filter and drain valve; high levels of trim; and the heater control that's within arms length of the duvet on those chilly mornings!
Our innovative slide out really does change the game - no more packing away the bed before breakfast, or to use the loo. All facilities and plenty of floor space are accessible with the bed in place, and when its time to move on, both bed and slide out are very quick and simple to operate.
The robust, weather sealed and insulated pod is very light in weight, similar in construction to a coach built motorhome - laminated panels mounted on a substantial aluminium frame. The under bed storage area is accessible from an external boot lid as well as inside the van and a cycle rack can be fitted to the rear, still allowing the operation of the slide out.
The bed is surely the largest flat bed seen in a van of this size, 4'2" wide and 6'3" long (6'4" in the 2015 Trafic), with a quality 4" deep mattress supported on sprung slats - you even have a choice of how firm you would like the mattress! The bed folds easily on a counterbalanced mechanism into a (non travelling) seat. In our conventional vans, those without a slide out, we use the high quality RIB seat/bed - this has ergonomically shaped cushions for travelling which then reverse to form a flat bed.
See our full range of layouts on the layouts page, from the cycle and sports equipment carrying active van to the LWB High top with separate loo, we have a layout to suit your needs.
Clever design features
- Storage locker for small or full size porta potti , accessible with bed in place.
- Heating; Webasto 2kW*, ducted for full circulation round van, ducting insulated where it passes behind fridge to increase efficiency of both fridge and heater.
- Double bed, 6'3" x 4'2", 4" deep best quality foam mattress supported on sprung slats.
- Choice of additional single berths or roof bed
- Choice of layouts with 2,3 or 4 travelling seats
- Sargent motorhome electrical system, 240v hook up, 100A leisure battery.
- Lighting; warm white, super bright LED throughout, diffused to reduce glare. A light above every seat.
- 30L fresh water tank– internally mounted
- 20L bulk LPG tank, battery, spare wheel and waste tank* mounted underfloor.
- Large sink with 3 ring hob/grill/oven*
- Cycle rack can be fitted to rear, still allowing operation of slide out.
- Bespoke upholstery, with a choice of trim and cabinet work finishes.
- Quality finish, Cabinetwork is CNC machined with bonded durable edging.
- Easy access to serviceable items
We're Green Because...
- We provide the space and features of a heavier, larger van in a smaller, more fuel efficient vehicle.
- We consider sustainability along with quality and cost when selecting materials.
- We design to minimise environmental impact - our slide out uses a re-cycled grade aluminium and minimises extremely un-green GRP.
- We seek to lead - we are currently testing composite systems made entirely from natural fibres and resins to replace GRP. An industry first?
- We use modern manufacturing techniques to increase efficiency and minimise waste.